Nice, compatible with a few different versions of inform (.z*) games, and
tested it with a quick test, after turning on automatic TTS under settings, and
seems to work very nicely/accessibly:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.onyxbits.textfiction

Just copied a .z5 game file into /downloads folder on my phone's SDCard, opened
text fiction, told it to import the game, started it playing, got it to expand
command buttons, since it's nice/easy for basic commands, and when typed in
other commands, it automatically read response to me, and let me just carry on
typing next command, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker