I sent a query earlier about how to return to a previously solved puzzle when
using the "crosswords down words" app for iDevices.  I wanted to show a puzzle
that I had previously worked, but show it before having been solved.

Since then, I have figured out how to do it.  If you want to know, continue
reading.  Otherwise, stop at this point.

Double tap on the "new" button.

A 3 by 4 grid appears, each being pronounced by Voice-Over as "dark square".

Double tap on the desired puzzle.  In this case, I wanted to redisplay puzzle 1
of 12, so I double tapped on the top left dark square.

The puzzle, unsolved, will appear.

you! really! are! finished!