Hi Steven,
One thing I could recommend to try: Go to the manual in the program files directory under bgt. Then press applications on it, and go to properties. Then tab to unblock, and press it. tab to apply, and press that. then press ok, and it should be readable. Note I'm not talking about the start menu, you'll have to go to c: then to program files or program files (x86) then to bgt.
Hth,
-Michael.