hi to all

Ok i downloaded
NVDA
the game of shadow line
and the instant translate
I also on my win seven machine, set the japanese keyboard and microsoft imid
thing lol!!!
now, when i installed the english pro talker add-on and start the game, and
switch keyboards with alt shift, i hear japanese roman something and just a
bunch of crap being read out lol no pro talker add on is being activated.
What please, am i doing wrong? i am using the full voice edition.
also i know i have to set the clipboard copy feature first, but the problem is
when i am in japanese keyboard mode nothing is happening yet when in english,
NVDA is aying no text on clipboard when in UK english so confused why caps lock
shift y is not working
regards, will