Hi.
There are two ways
First, screen reader review will let you read the output window, and it's more convenient than you might think it was, it's actually easier than tabbing back and forth between the read only edit and the input window since you leave focus in the input window. You didn't say what your screen reader was. The history buffer functionality should be working too so you can dump all incoming text into that and review it line by line with ctrl comma, ctrl slash, ctrl period, ctrl shift period and ctrl apostrophe, or you can just dump text from channels into the history buffer if that's what you prefer.

Cheers, Sent with thunderbird 17.0.8 portable