let me help you further by telling you what my math skills are in a list here...
good skills
1. adding
2. subtracting
3. multiplying
4. division.
5. decimals.
6. I know pi is 3.14159.
7. percents.
8. less than and greater than.

things I am bad at or don't want to touch.
bad skills.
1. algebra.
2. factoring.
3. trigonometry.
4. calculus
5. physics
6. chemistry.

the above things the stuff I'm not good at list is interesting to learn about in documentaries or on itunes-u. but in reality I'm just not good at those kinds of advanced maths. so.. what could I do with the list of things I am good at. and if numbers are big I use the calculator to help me out.

Josh

using windows7 laptop