From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of john
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:50 AM
To: Lindsay Cowell; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Cyber Assault was Re: Cyber Assault with Mush-Z?

The connection info is: cyberassault.org port 11111.
As far as tips go, I would recommend reading a lot of help files, and once
you get to motown, run through the bootcamp simulation at least once. Of
course we've got many people who would be glad to give you a hand if you get
stuck or are looking for
more information.