Ok so how do I earn cash and get stuff then?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Zachary Kline
Sent: 10 March 2014 22:30
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wayfar mud

There is a travel command to move to memorized locations. If you type
"travel 0," you will go back to the house, which is always memorized. In
order to memorize other locations you need to fully explore them, so you can
become familiar with their landmarks and so on.
Jobs are not really what you seem to think, they are ways to earn skill
points and maybe money by completing tasks. You can potentially have
multiple possible jobs at once, type the jobs command to view them. They
roughly provide goals for you to accomplish, but you don't have to stick to
them.
Best,
Zack.
On Mar 10, 2014, at 3:22 PM, Darren Harris <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

> Another question if I may,
>
> How can I find my way back to my house? I type map doesn't seem to bring
> anything up useful.

Harris
> Sent: 10 March 2014 22:09
> To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wayfar mud
>
> Ok so what about jobs? How does 1 go about getting a job and doing it?

Kline

<darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>