Hi I could not make out anything on monkey could you please give
step by step instructions on how to set up cyberassault to run and how to
install the sound pack thanks in advance

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of valiant8086
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:40 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Another question about Cyber Assault.

It does, but you'll need to follow the installation instructions on the
website and that are displayed in an edit box during the installation of the
MTScripts in order for it to go off problem free. There are a couple of
requirements related to where it needs to be installed and you need the
visual c++2005 redistributable, which you most likely already have.
It should be fine, I'm running on 8.1, have been for a couple months now.

Cheers, Sent with thunderbird 17.0.8 portable On 3/11/2014 10:22 PM, lenron