Hi.

I'm no expert on android games either, but as far as I know, stem stumper, star traders elite and all of the choiceofgames and hosted games titles (the choiceofwritten by other authors), have versions for android.

Dragonaps also make an action game called droidflip, and Vip gameszone have produced android versions of their free games such as crazy tennis or motalmaze.

So there are some around.

I will say though the forum on audiogames.net might be the place to ask about android games sinse there are more android users on there.

All the best,

dark.