Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 6:36 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Any tips for Tank Command?

Hi, I'm playing GMA Tank command and I'm stuck at the beginning of mission number 4.

My Tank is in the middle of a mine field. To get rid of it, within the help I read to follow a truck that should guide me out.

The problem is where this truck is? It seems I can hear nobody to track me out.

Any help or suggestions please?

Thanks in advance. Gabriel.