I don't think you can do it with an array, but you might be able to get an array to help you just list existing objects. I wonder if you could do something like pass object names into values of your array? The array might have to be of the same data type as the objects though and I don't know if that's actually possible. There are also dictionaries, it might be possible to use a dictionary to provide references to your objects.