Hi.
Alter aeon uses MSP, but I'm not totally sure if mush z uses it. I know MTScripts definitely does.

Cheers, Sent with thunderbird 17.0.8 portable
On 3/25/2014 7:11 PM, dark wrote:
Personally I just use Vip mud and would recommend it, sinse it is very simple to setup (indeed you pretty much just need to install it and adjust the speech to your liking), no setup no fuss, and it has some helpful functions such as being able to find words on the entry window and separating input history.

Though it is a commercial program there actually aren't many bennifits to buying it, just removal of the two hour time limit before it cuts out (and you can always just reconnect instantly), and addition of msp sound support. You can still create soundpaks and play sound, just not use the msp function from muds without buying Vip, and to be honest I only know one mud, materiamagica that uses a lot of msp anyway.

All the best,