you use the key from the footlocker in the kitchen area east of the main room of the gian't home.

HTH

Keith
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bogdan Muresan" <bogdanmures...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] How to solve the golden egg quest on alteraeon

It is not clear. I tryed that but I never figure out where I can use this key from footlocker.

-----Original Message----- From: wayne17a
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 10:58 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'

You have to go down to the kitchen and sought out the chef and go
from there it has been awhile since I done this quest so I hope I am right
track but it is something like that