To dive I need to type dive in the comand or how it works?

-----Original Message----- From: Bryan Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 6:47 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alter eon

It won't necessarily always tell you you have the option to dive. You just
have to try it.

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
-----Original Message----- From: Bogdan Muresan
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 9:43 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hi. I will describe the clear situation. I was in the willage where is the
sick child, and pass it to the eastern gate. After I entered the lake with
breathing potion I didn't had any posibilities to dave in the lake. I had
only the cardinal points as east, north etc. SO, what to do?

-----Original Message----- From: Bryan Peterson