To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 01 April, 2014 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] OT: For Dark - acoustic version of song about Grue

Hi jacob.

I've actually known about this one for a while, the original can be heard on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nigRT2KmCE

I do rather like the words and references, most of which I gotand it's interesting to here it sort of sung instead of rapped.

It actually makes me want to finish my Grue folk song and see about some sort of recording.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <ja...@blindza.co.za>