Hi Ishan,

Before I can help you I need to know what kind of system are you
trying to run STFC on. Unfortunately, at the time when I wrote that
particular game 64-bit processors were rare, and I did not build
64-bit compatibility into the game. So it will not run on newer
Windows 7 and Windows 8 machines running on an AMD 64-bit processor.
Also that game was written using Microsoft's .NET technology which
means you need to have .NET Framework 3.0 or hire, Managed DirectX,
and a couple of other .NET components. So figuring out what kind of
system you have will go a long way to helping us get the game up and
running.

Cheers!