I thought that my Kickstarter might be of particular interest to this
group, especially considering the overlap between iOS games and board games
nowadays.

It is my hope that as a side benefit I'll be able to raise awareness of the
importance of including voice over in games. It's absurd that turn based
video games based on board games don't have VoiceOver.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/64ouncegames/board-games-now-blind-accessible/

--
Richard Gibbs
Lead Designer/Owner