To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 1:16 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] GMA Tank Commander

The thing is,  I did email sa...@gmagames.com but the thing is, It worked
and $35 was taken out of my dad's credit card but I never got a registration
key or anything. Note:  I ordered from the thing Online in the website. I
don't know, but my dad says that he will not order any more games from GMA
if there is no registration key provided. Sorry dudes for the complaint or
whatever this is but just needed to get it out there.  (Thomas, is my
spelling better, I seem to remember a recent email that you sent me telling
me about my spelling.) Anyway guys, Thanks for your help, Leo

-----
No virus found in this message.