To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] How to play Kerkercruip

Hi Dark,

the NVDA-cursor doesn't work either, both in Filfre and Winglulx.
And with Sapi I would get the text read, but I can't review the screen either, for example to find out the spelling of a word or something.

No, that's both not what I want. And I have no idea what's going wrong with NVDA here. That's really annoying.

Best regards
Sarah