Is this game an IOS game? It sounds good.

Lindsay Cowell.

-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Star Trader Questions
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Date: 25/04/2014 11:47 am

Hi christina.

when you select a destination it's set as your nav point, you actually need
to hit the "start" button on the main screen to begin travel. Also note
that once a  destination is selected at the top of the screen where it shows
your coordinates and your amount of water-fuel, it'll say how far the
destination is. This is very useful to keep track of sinse you don't want to
start for somewhere halfway across the galaxy and end up running out of
suplies mid way.

Regarding where to get crew and supplies, well you can recruit crew at the
spice hall of each planet, and pick up supplies at the urban zone. Bre in
mind however that water-fuel is needed to travel, and while carrying extra
units of weapons or electronics in your cargo hold can help you in spy
missions and in combat, they can also increase the likelihood of encounters
with hostile ships.

I'd actually recommend getting standing with a faction as soon as possible
so that you can start  selling prohibited goods like weapons sinse being
stuck with a massive cargo of  illegal stuff and no where to sell is a bad
position to be in.

Also be very careful with the fiferent factions. This isn't smugglers where
you always work for one faction or yourself, and having  three or four
factions all considdering you a wanted criminal is a very bad position to be
in.

The manual to star traders is rather detailed, but it does actually help
quite a lot.

All the best,