Hi tom.

I would personally always either play a game first to see if it was partially accessible, or at least go on the access reports of those I trust, and suggest fixes according to what that play showed, rather than just picking a random game having not tried to play it and sayign "could you make it accessible"

Of course this does come in for a lot of frustration, indeed I've recently noticed that with the canvas creation technique for html interfaces access even in text based games which according to all logic should! be accessible, such as the available gamebook adventures on the Iphone is pretty dire. I actually admit I find this a little frustrating, that an entirely text based game could be made with exclusively inaccessible development tolos, after all it's not like a gamebook would need a complete 3D audio interface or the like.

Still this is why partially accessible games should be investigated, and why developers who do build access into their games need all the support they can.

All the best,