Hi.
My phone is the motorola X, so far I think it is my favorite phone of all the ones I've tried.

Cheers, Sent with thunderbird 17.0.8 portable
On 11/13/2013 4:33 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi Nick,

I appreciate your take on the Android verses iOS debate. For the most
part I agree for someone like me investing into both platforms
eventually would be the best thing from a business oriented point of
view. Right now though I just need an accessible phone, and because I
am going through a very costly divorce I don't have a lot of money to
throw down for phones, tablets, whatever. I just need an accessible
phone for a reasonable price. If I can get some accessible games to
play on it all the better. Otherwise I'll just buy the least expensive
phone I can get that offers decent accessibility. The way I see it I
can always upgrade or buy a better phone whatever when I am
financially back on my feet again.

Cheers!