To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 3:27 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Zombi exodus

hello all

i just paid to remove advertisements from choice of games driven game of zombi exodus.
why though do i have to purchase parts 3 4 and 5 separately?
i thought paying the adds would give me whole game in one package.
can anyone help explain?
are only parts 1 and 2 included?
also what if i wish to reset my profession?
i am a priest at the moment though restarting game isn't resetting my job
thanks William

Sent from my iPhone