Actually what you have to do is when you are on general, is hit right arrow
to open the general section of the treview, , then down arrow to voice

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Sky Mundell
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 4:00 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question About Window-Eyes and Audio Games

Hi Kelly, yes there is a way to put window-eyes in sleep mode. What you have
to do is press control backslash, then press g for general, then down arrow
to voice, then tab until you hear voice toggle scope program or global. You
want to set the scope to program. Then, shift tab, then go to voice, then
use the arrow keys to go to off, and you should be good to go. Also don't
forget to save the settings for the games by pressing control s. I hope this
helps, sky.
Ps. If your interested in the window-eyes tutorials, go to www.gwmicro.com,
then go to audio video archives, and you should find the window-eyes 8.4
tutorial as a .zip format. This tutorial should get you started in learning
hwo to use windoweyes.