To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2014 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] complains

Hi you can be right sir but thomas sir is the moderator of this list
and his duty is to read all messages for checking purposes so I read
he use to reply others but not me.
Thanks
Smilee!
Ishan

On 5/10/14, Anouk Radix <radix.an...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I guess you have to remember that people are not paid helpers. Everyone
is a gamer here and not everyone plays the seem games
People are on this list for fun, not neccessarily to help others.
Also, not everyone reads this list on a regular basis and some topics might
be skipped if persons themselves dont have experience with it.

Still, your choice of course.
Greetings, Anouk,