Hi Ishan,

While I can see why you think it seems unfair fact of the matter is
those games aren't that popular on Audyssey. I can't explain why that
is exactly, but I am certain it is not anything personal. It
definitely isn't anything to do with you so there isn't any reason to
get upset, take it personally, and take it out on the list.

If you want help with Road to Rage or Black Square I suggest signing
up for the Audiogames.net Forum as I have seen both of those games
discussed there. There seems to be more active interest in those
particular games. It is for reasons exactly like that while I belong
to more than one group about games, because I know that some games are
more popular on Audiogames.net than on Audyssey and sometimes I will
see a game talked about on Audyssey but not on Audiogames.net. It just
happens to come out that way sometimes, and I certainly don't hold it
against that particular community.

Cheers!