thanks.
I have c # and books to doodle with it.
I started programming in pascal making console test programs for tech and then
javascript which I can't really do well.
I suppose I can't expect to make games in pascal can I?
I origionally disreguarded this because I thought everyone used vstudio.
However  I'll check it out.
I have vstudio downloaded and it was huge.
I'll see anyway.
I have the docs to learn vc# anyway.