Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 1:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] regarding temporal disturbance

I agree on the temporal disturbance having the right name, ie, a disturbance
in time, which as you imagine to a doctor who fan like myself is quite a
familiar idea :D.

I do however wonder Bryan, what on earth is your signature? I don't know
what buella means, I imagine like some of your previous sigs it refers to
something, but this time I don't get it, indeed I thought for a while it was
an evil villain laugh like buahaha, but when I looked at the spelling that
didn't seem likely.

Personally I rather liked the point that you quoted the one ring message.

Beware the grue!