Hi, i've been using mush client eexclusively to play muds online. Started out with alteraeon (which is the game that mush client was designed for), but I have also played cyberassault and Toril: the sojourner's home) as well on it.

I recently uninstalled it because the mush client was acting buggy and the window's title bar said "HO" instead of Toril when I would play that game.

I downloaded the full install from
http://backup.mush-z.com/

When I install it though, the installer does fine and I am then confronted with an option to add jaws support, which I do not install. I click close when the successful install screen comes up.

The client then does an auto update to the newest version and tells me that the update is successful and the changelog opens in notepad. I read it and closed it.

The thing is a window that has the title bar stating "setup" is still on the screen, along with a window that has the location of the mush client subfolders.

I cannot close either one of these windows and even using windows task manager can't close these window.

Am i supposed to simply wait for these windows to close?

Window eyes cannot read any text in either window, so I am at a loss.

Also, when I try and enter the log on info for toril, I hit the combo for "new" under the file menu option in mush client after restarting my system (without closing those windows) and the output buffer opens (which should be a shift control o command, but the "new" command is shift control N.

Any suggestions?