what is that stuff about.
frogs eating flies sounds a bit pointless to me but surely there is more than that surely. I don't mean to bash the game before I have even played it but to many times I have seen indipendantly created audiogames that promise so much but either are to short or give their secrets to readily or don't give much at all.
I know frogger was an arcade game but never looked int it that much.

At 11:38 p.m. 15/05/2014, you wrote:
I'd also love to see an audio Frogs and Flies game. I'd planned to make one with Audio Game Maker but as we all know that turned out to be a complete and utter failure.

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
thy micturations are to me
as plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
GroupI implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,
And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!
-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] frogger - Re: some suggestions and comments for betteraudio games

Hi Dark,

LOL. That is hilarious. If I ever made a Frogger game I'd have to have
the splat sound with the ribbit just for kicks. Sick joke I know, but
also kind of cute.

That said, an audio Frogger would be pretty simple to make. Main thing
is finding all the sounds/music I'd need. I'm sure I have them but am
so blasted busy right now I am not sure I'd have the time to whip up a
quick game at this time. However, I'd love an audio Frogger.

However, you are right. The trick to Frogger is that Froggy would jump
out of the way of an oncoming car, van, truck, whatever and end up
getting splatted by the next one coming the other direction. You'd
have to time Frogger's jumps just right to cross four lanes of traffic
or get squashed.