Hi are you talking about downstairs hallway door?
It is locked but there is no keyhole to enter a key how will you unlock that?
I hope there is a monster and you are talking about that.
The creaters of descent into madness are gone and I don't hope that
they will come back
They gave us a python script and I hope someone should modify this game.
O dood what a Roar!
Maxwell hitting sixes and four!
Smilee!
Ishan