Hi. I mostly play swamp in campaign mode now a days. I was wondering if we
could have the ability to blow up objects in swamp? Maybe when shooting them
or something. also blowing holes in walls. This would not only be fun, but
could be another way to kill many of the undead at once that might be around
you. Just a thought. What do others think?

Darren Duff.
amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @blinddrummer.

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/blinddrummer.