Sorry here is my original message (for some reason my attempt to make a
signature wiped out all the text, but you have to admit it was creepy :D.

I wondered what was going on with s5 invasion, sinse last I heard there were
some pretty bad bugs.

Well i don't know what has happened with getting mails, but it turns out not
only have their been two versions of s5 invasion, but also a couple of new
versions of the standard Smugglers 5 (or smugglers 5 cessession as it's
becoming known).

I don't know if because they've have gone steam they got missed but either way
there is lots of good stuff going.

For a staart the new abilities system seen in invasion, whereby you get a draw
set of abilities at the start of combat has now made it to cessession. This is
lots of fun sinse it means no more having to kick back and use the same skills
in combat over and over again, though apparently some skills like Duelist are
left to invasion.

Lots of bug fixes, including some text fixes for blind compatibility mode (the
skill tree was much more comprehensible).

Also for invasion, the duelist bug I mentioned is definitely fixed.

Whether invasion is still as rock hard as it was or whether cessession has got
that way I don't know either way it's definitely worth a look.

If you've already got the games and want the new version upgrades, patches are
on http://www.nielsbauergames.com/updates.html

Enjoy!