To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blindfold racer for iOS Crashing on My iPod touch g5

I was going to see if anyone else had the problem before I contact the developer. It's levels 15 and

18 if I have it correct, the level with the troll and the level with the musical instruments. No error messages; it just rudely throws me onto the home screen.

Teresa
Teresa Cochran
batsfly...@me.com
Facebook