From: "Keao Wright" <k...@radiodude.info
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 21:33:26 -1000
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question About Installing Games Under Windows 764-Bit

Hi Kelly,
When you install the jim kitchen games, you would hit the context menu key
and go down to run as administrator, you would install the games in
c:\programfiles86, once you get the winkit file and unzip it doing the run
adman part, it will create a kitcheninc folder, then you can unzip the rest
of the games from there.