Hi Nicol,
No, the Monty engine is quite a bit different than the GMA engine. It is
unlikely I will be producing it for resell to other developers.
For one thing a person would have to know a fair amount of C#.NET to use
the Monty engine, and it isn't yet streamline enough to design other
games. Most of the stuff in the engine right now is specific to Monty.
I'll like expand the abilities of the engine as I work with it and make
new games.