Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1:00 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Smugglers 5 podcast

Where does it miss words? as I said in the podcast the names of skills are a
little run together and you need to be sure your looking at the right bit of
the equipment screen..

It's also possible if you tried the tutorial that the tutorial window is
covering up some more of the game text too if you didn't minimize it, this
is one reason I wanted to cover all of the tutorial in the Podcast.

Beware the grue!

arkDark.