To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Android: Zombie exodus - interactive fiction typegame

That was actually why/how found it - after you mentioned mech ace, did a quick search on google play store, and it came up, and seemed like nice vibe.

Interface isn't too bad, but just has ads on it that you can ignore, and swiping on screen might not always work perfectly, so you might need to use a bit more of the talkback explore by touch, but, generally seems alright/well enough.

This is the free version, so if you purchased it, then ads would probably go away, etc. as well.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA