Hey Dark, Yep dragon pass is really addicting, think i should start a new game
too.
The first blessings i try to get are those from the war god humakth and I
always try to get a humakti on the ring. But then again i am also always a war
clan, never tried peace or balanced for a prolonged time.
I must admit that i often cheat if hqs go wrong, that really has a drastic
impact on your clan. I should try a game the normal way.
I have tried the HARD game a few times now but that is REALLY hard.
And playing it for a long time, the first time i played kodp i played it once
for 12 hrs on end.
I think their game engine is available for purchase, would be cool to see more
games like this.
Greetings, Anouk,