To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] old games site found.

OK Since charles can't read my messages i am vgoing to be basic minesweep is a game.

now i've put in sever new lines so he can tell indiana jones is another game here. n

their are other games and if someone wants to go and look they will find them. I"m seriously thinking of leaving since some people do nothing but say they can't tell what i am writing. What's the point in sharing when other son't do anything but pick.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>