Interceptor is a menu-driven space fighter simulator.  It consists of
ten levels, and you must deal with various types of ships.  There's
two versions, a quick mode in which damage to your fighter does not
have any additional effect in most cases.  In normal mode, if systems
are damaged they impair the ship in several ways.  A good example of
this is the navigational computer; if damaged, it puts you closer to
death (nav comp is one of the critical systems) and it makes accuracy
in distance traveled dicey.  There is a small variability built into
the distance traveled which damage to the nav computer increases.
Currently, we are waiting on distribution architecture to be ready
before we release Interceptor.  There are also a few legal and
business issues to work out before we release the game commercially.
If you have more questions, I'll be happy to give you more details
within reason.  Take care,

Jeremy