Hi Ishan,

for one thing when driving north on Northern Road make sure your tank
is centered to pass through the gap in the wall. If you don't you will
get collision warnings because you are about to crash into the wall.

Next once you pass through the gap in the wall you will enter a
staging area where most of the enemy tanks begin the level. Turn right
and travel for a ways and the gate will come up on your left.

HTH