I am a roller coaster nut, and would love to get to Cedar Point. I've heard that there are more than one good coaster there. The faster and meaner they are, the better I like them. My favorite type of coaster is still the big old wooden variety that just has big hills and sharp turns at their bottoms, although the looping coasters that also include corkscrews are a lot of fun, too.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Nick Adamson" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Would you like to be in my next audio game

Park Boss
Hi Nick,

That sounds great! I love Cedar Point and have wanted to play a Roller Coaster type simulation game for ever. I have even thought about writing one, but...

Can't wait for your Park Boss game to come out.

BFN

    Jim

"But officer, I was only trying to gain enough speed so I could coast to the nearest gas station."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA