To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 10:04 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Tower of Terror game questions

Greetings Gammers!
I had a question for any of you all playing the Iphone game tower of terror. I can not figure out how to get past the section where you pick the six potions.
voice over says three finger swipe to turn the page but this does
nothing but  repeat the beginning of the  text of the game, no buttons
or any thing else seem to be there also.
So just wondered if any one has gone past this point.
Thanks and Game On!  Sly