HI all
Is it possible to have the game titles  in the combo box on audiogames.net
sorted from newest to oldest instead of alphabetically?
The last time I  checked the database grew from 459 entries to 474 entries.
I would like to see what new entries have been added.
If possible, kindly provide steps how to sort the entries from newest to
oldest.
I want the first entry in the combo box to be the most recent entry added,
not the first alphabetical entry.
Any help is much appreciated.
Bfn
Nicol