Hi everyone, I’ve just downloaded sound rts, but can only seem to access the 2
tutorial maps in single player mode.  I’ve managed to complete both, but would
like to keep on playing against the computer, until I get confident enough to
play on line.  Is there a way to have the computer pick a random map for me to
play on?

I’m also having some sound issues during game play.  For example, when I’m on
the square with the town hall, i hear the people sound, but then it cuts out,
and starts up again a second later, like it hasn’t been looped properly.  I
find it quite distracting, so would like to replace that sound with something
else if possible.

I’d also like to hear an online recording of people playing the game.

From Lori.