Hello All,

So I just purchased a Mac and installed Windos 7 via bootcamp onto it. That
done, I proceeded to install my games onto it, only to find that Troop 2 is
for some odd reason missing. All my other BSC titles are present, but not
that one. Furthermore, upon trying to open Troopanum 2 on this machine, I
discovered that the same mysterious force which deleted the setup apparently
also deleted the game executable. All that said, does anyone have a copy of
troop 2 on hand which you might be able to send my way? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Hayden