Those are some interesting strategies. I don't use the woods much myself; I prefer to just blast the enemies to pieces when they show. As for the missile tanks/choppers, I'm somewhat surprised by the amount of weight everybody puts on those. Imho, the kj tanks are by far the most dangerous (excluding the mission 5 artillery, of course); you can't block or dodge their shots, and they're deadly accurate.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 09:09:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GTC recording

Hi Ishan,

Regarding to decide where to go that often times varies from game to game. What I mean by that in sector 1, for example, the intelligence bases are randomly placed meaning you have to do a bit of searching to
find all three intelligence bases. Along the way you'll encounter
enemy tanks, the helicopter, and will have to make decisions based on
the situation at hand. There is no set strategy for that sector.

That said, what I usually do is head for the woods in the middle of the sector, and wait there for enemy tanks and copters to come into range and perform sniper attacks from that vantage point in order to
reduce the number of enemies in the sector before hunting for the
bases. That seems to be a fairly sound strategy that works in most
games.

As far as ammo resources that is true enough. there is not a lot of ways to restock ammunition if a person gets wasteful and finds out they don't have another place to restock for a while. All the same I personally think that is a bonus because it makes the game challenging and you have to decide when and where to put your weaponry to best
use. You can't kill indiscriminately and not end up paying for it
later on by running out of ammo when you need it most.

I always go for the helicopters and missile tanks first since they are the most dangerous enemies in the game besides those bunkers. Most other tanks I can avoid or take cover in the woods etc so that their shells don't do as much damage. I especially try to hang onto as much ammo as I can for that titanic battle in level 5 when just about every enemy comes at you at once. However, if you play your resources right you can mine the road so that most of those tanks get destroyed long
before they make it to the bridges where you and your backup are
waiting for them to come rolling in.

Cheers!