not sure myself but I do have the ide.
Which brings up the question are there other ides one may use.
I have the vstudio express, the entire image set although i may uninstall vj,
vc++ and vb as I am only concentrating on vc# well will be.
If the ide is that anoying I think I'm just going to can vstudio all together
and use something like ruby or something.
I origionally got vstudio and all sdks to do with sapi, dx, and dotnet to learn
things and program but if the ide is going to be that anoying I'd rather delete
it all than bother with it.
I have many anoyances already.